Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Lakewood playgroup 3 year olds

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 9:37 pm
Please tell me what playgroup you recommend for my three year old daughter in Lakewood! She is my oldest so never did this before and I am very overwhelmed!! I know they are filling up already.. I am in Jackson but would drive for a good group. Prefer groups with assistant. Thank you!!

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 9:59 pm
Maybe ask friends and neighbor were they have sent

momof2+?

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 10:23 pm
My son is at rivky schuster this year. I'm really happy bH. She is in westgate, not too far....

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 10:33 pm
I am not in your area, but most Morahs I spoke to are full. My 3 year old morah started registration after succos. People do move or change jobs, so slots do open up. I don't think you can be very selective by this time of year. You should also specify if you are looking for an older or younger 3 group. In Lakewood they are considered different age groups, though some morahs are more flexible and will take kids within a month or 2 of their deadlines. You should ask neighbors and check the Masa Umatan to see who is still listing their group. Hatzlacha !
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers