Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Crocs how much do they run?
Previous  1  2

mima

Post Mon, Jul 09 2007, 4:59 pm
red sea wrote:
I know pple who have other brands & knockoffs they say are very comfortable. Try them on

Actually the idea is not only comfort, but also from the materials they are made which allows the leg to breath thus eliminating sweating etc..
Thats the reason I can't understand the idea of getting copies b/c not only are you sweating in the plastic but they are also ugly Scratching Head

Beauty and the Beast

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 12:12 am
I second that mima!
cant figure them out, so ugly.
if they are so comfy, why werent ppl wearing these kind of shoes before this company became so in??

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 9:38 am
Actually, people were. In Kansas people were wearing them several years before the rest of the country caved in.

greenfire

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 9:47 am
yeah I can't figure out this trend either ... been looking and looking and it is not about the beauty or lack thereof ... but rather I cannot but wear them for a moment and I get claustrophobic ... plus the feet move around cause of its loose fitting ... they are just gross to me ...

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 9:56 am
Naot are pretty ugly, but people wear those. Most trendy styles seem extremely ugly when they first hit the market (and they usually are ugly), however, once they catch on, that's it!

Don't you remember your reaction once you saw pointy shoes?

I never dreamed of buying Crocs, but a good friend of mine just purchased a pair and goes on and on about how comfortable they are. . . and I really need comfy summer shoes. . . so I'm thinking about it. However, I wonder how much support they offer - I usually wear sneakers b/c my feet are so messed up.

girliesmommy

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 8:14 pm
Defy - check out ctownbochur.com. Today he has a link for regular crocs from shoebuy for $18.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 8:54 pm
today there is a deal at shoebuy $10 off $30 and if you register its another 10% off...so I ordered three pairs (one for me, two for others) today for only $18.85. free shipping. free returns. I love those stores!
check slickdeals.net and on that page it says the deal, click on it and there is a link there that will take you to shoebuy.com with the $10 coupon activated. its today only!! so buy quick Smile
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics