Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Chicken recipe help

Mitzvahmom

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 6:45 pm
Ok.. I am making chicken for like chicken wrap..

But...my friend does not like eggs, mayo, anything of that sort..

Any suggestions..

btw. I do not have a grill...

thanks

shoy18

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 7:18 pm
so baked them, you can either pour duck sauce over them, or spices, or if you can find striets makes a bag and bake which is yummy, no egg needed just rinse the chicken with eater

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 9:26 pm
I've been making wraps a lot lately - I marinate the chicken and then brown it in a frying pan. I like doing that better than baking or broiling b/c it seals the flavor in better and stays a little more moist.

After it's cooked, I slice the chicken into strips and put it into a wrap with sauteed onions and avocado.

This week I made teriyaki wraps and honey mustard wraps. DH doesn't like mayo, avocado, or anything like that, so I just put sauteed onions and chicken in his wrap.

You can also make a caesar salad chicken wrap and put in chicken, salad, croutons and dressing inside.

shoy18

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 9:31 pm
there is a really good fajita recipe in the kosher by design short on time.. I don't like veggies either so I left out the peppers and just used onions it was YUM

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 9:33 pm
I made that recipe also and didn't really care for it. You didn't feel like it was a little bland? Maybe I did something wrong. DH liked it, but he likes food that's not so spicy.

I found a fajita recipe online that was supposed to be similar to the Taco Bell recipe. It was VERY good!

shoy18

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 9:35 pm
DefyGravity wrote:
I made that recipe also and didn't really care for it. You didn't feel like it was a little bland?

I found a fajita recipe online that was supposed to be similar to the Taco Bell recipe. It was VERY good!

I don't like anything to spicy but maybe it was a tad bland but the onions were good. I only made it once. I don't really use recipes its annoying, I just kind of make up sauces and seasonings.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey