Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Any info on camp mamtakim in lakewood?

bargainlover

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 7:22 pm
Anyone send there, what can you tell me about it? Is it a warm, clean, well run, organized, fun , loving camp? You can also pm me. Thank you!

bargainlover

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 11:32 pm
Bump

amother
Black

Post Tue, Mar 28 2017, 9:59 am
Yes yes and yes! We loved Mamtakim123!

Morah Bluma Buchalter, the director, is a doll. The kids come home telling me she loves them after a couple of days. They really enjoyed themselves. The staff was always good. Extremely warm camp. They are very well cared for, it's very organized.

Theres a daily schedule they follow well, and a weekly activity schedule. As of two years ago they didn't do swimming they did sprinkling, which follows the pediatricians guidelines. My kids really enjoyed. I sent two kids there for three years (one only went for two years because one of the years she wasn't the right age) one of my kids needed an evaluation during the summer and the camp was very accommodating about having someone come observe.

amother
Powderblue

Post Thu, Mar 30 2017, 10:01 pm
amother wrote:
Yes yes and yes! We loved Mamtakim123!

Morah Bluma Buchalter, the director, is a doll. The kids come home telling me she loves them after a couple of days. They really enjoyed themselves. The staff was always good. Extremely warm camp. They are very well cared for, it's very organized.

Theres a daily schedule they follow well, and a weekly activity schedule. As of two years ago they didn't do swimming they did sprinkling, which follows the pediatricians guidelines. My kids really enjoyed. I sent two kids there for three years (one only went for two years because one of the years she wasn't the right age) one of my kids needed an evaluation during the summer and the camp was very accommodating about having someone come observe.

Thanks for this info! How many kids were in your child's bunk? Did they nap?

amother
Ruby

Post Sat, Apr 01 2017, 9:44 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks for this info! How many kids were in your child's bunk? Did they nap?

Bump

amother
Black

Post Sun, Apr 02 2017, 11:12 am
the bunks weren't huge, but I dont remember. the youngest bunk/s napped, older ones didn't. one summer I remember having to decide which bunk to put dd in- at 2.25 she was mature, but had still been napping. we chose older one and she was totally fine dropping her nap.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics