Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Acupuncturist in Jerusalem Area - Can you help?

Nechami

Post Mon, Jun 24 2013, 10:22 am
I'm desperately looking for an acupuncturist in the Jeruslaem area for someone who has crohns disease and would like to try alternative medicine, instead of having to resort to surgery.

Is there anyone here who has experience or knows of anyone practicing chinese medicine who has had success with crohns disease?

Would really appreciate any information or advice you can supply!

Nechami

theoneandonly

Post Mon, Jun 24 2013, 5:55 pm
I have a friend who went to an acupuncturist during her pregnancy and was raving about him. I don't know if he deals with Crohn's disease but you can call him and ask. I'll bezH get his number tomorrow.

theoneandonly

Post Tue, Jun 25 2013, 9:14 am
02-641-5789

Fragile

Post Tue, Jun 25 2013, 12:29 pm
Eli Levi. Office is not far from hadassah. Special person. Treated dh for crohns and he rarely has flare ups. Pm me if u want his number.

amother

Post Tue, Jun 25 2013, 4:36 pm
Who is the first one?
how much do they charge? 1st and 2nd?

eema2five

Post Tue, Jun 25 2013, 5:00 pm
Dr. Shimon Matthews
in Giv'at Shaul is fantastic

bihatzlacha
sorry, I do not have his number

LoveMommying

Post Tue, Jun 25 2013, 5:04 pm
Try Yael Tusk. She lives in Ramat Eshkol. Is excellent.

judyslome

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 11:33 am
The phone number of Dr Shimon Matthews, an expert in medicine and chinese medicine is 02 652 5882

A cure for Crohns, particularly for religious people, documented to work among my clients:

1: Diet principles : Day 1 &2: white rice, boiled water, minerals and organic sea salt and no fluoride toothpaste. Day 3 – Day 14: gradually add the following organic foods: carrots, butternut squash, quinoa, buckwheat, potatoes, and/or sweet potatoes. Day 15- Day 21: gradually add other cooked vegetables and spices such as turmeric and cumin. Day 22-Day 28: add all kinds of organic, not genetically engineered beans cooked in mineral water, with saffron and sea salt for seasoning. After Day 28: Add one new food at a time with several days in between each new food, and each food must be grown without pesticides: olive oil, uncooked organic vegetables, fruit, and tofu. No flour for the first year except low gluten spelt wheat flour. No sugar, no oil except fresh olive oil, no fried foods, only mineral water or tap water without fluoride, no toothpaste with fluoride, no food sprayed with chemicals, no meat, no fish, no dairy products, no genetically modified foods, and take 2000 mg daily Vitamin C.
2: Stop all Crohn’s medications.
3: Spiritual healing includes understanding that illness originates from sadness, anxiety and/or worry and the cure is to look positively at all life events. Practice one hour of daily solitude and at least 45 minutes of focused prayer daily, and practice being happy. A person should judge themselves favorably and see only the good in himself, and appreciate life’s gifts. Even Crohn’s disease should be seen as a gift that teaches one to learn to live happily. Junk food provides immediate pleasure but healthy food enables greater clarity of mind, making it easier to develop positive emotions and remove negative emotions.

Iymnok

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 11:36 am
This post is four years old. I see you are new here. Please make sure to check the dates before posting. Presumably the op has dealt with the issue by now.

Welcome aboard!

judyslome

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 11:41 am
Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I noticed the post was old, but Crohns is a chronic disease. Therefore, it seemed possible that they would still be interested in my post.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions