Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Broken Dryer

chanachava

Post Thu, Jul 26 2007, 6:14 am
I just have to tell someone...and since it's 6:00am this is the only place to do it! DH woke me at 5:15 to tell the the dryer is BROKEN. He was trying to help by putting load number ???? into the dryer but couldn't he all me at 8 and let me know. Now I am up for good. But I'm really ranting cuz the dryer is BROKEN! Not only is it after the 9 days but my 2 dd came home from overnite camp yesterday. My gargage looks like a clothing store exploded. AHHHHHHHHH I called the Sears repair and they said they can't come for a week. Soon as it hits business hours I'm calling a general repair man. Oh well, it should be a kapara for something

technic

Post Thu, Jul 26 2007, 6:32 am
u have my sympathy!!!! the only consolation I can give u is this....I unexpectedly had 2 b out of the hse all day yesterday and so couldnt start on the laundry till nite - the bit that kept me sane was that bh it was MOTZEI 9 av that I lost a laundry day and not erev - at least were allowed 2 catch up as soon as we can...hatzlacha Very Happy

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Jul 26 2007, 10:17 am
oy. . . what a time for it to go. Good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics