Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
"Ahead Collection" Turbans

Bnei Berak 10

Post Sun, Sep 24 2017, 5:09 pm
I am trying hard to find turbans branded Ahead Collection. They are so comfortable and so difficult to find. Does anyone have any information if they are available online? I live in Bnei Berak and even here they are extremely difficult to find. Any info would be much appreciated!

SixOfWands

Post Sun, Sep 24 2017, 7:51 pm
Bnei Berak 10 wrote:
I am trying hard to find turbans branded Ahead Collection. They are so comfortable and so difficult to find. Does anyone have any information if they are available online? I live in Bnei Berak and even here they are extremely difficult to find. Any info would be much appreciated!

I have this weird sense of deja vu that I've done this before

They seems to be on (I swear this is true) Chernobyl Ct in Monsey. http://www.buzzfile.com/busine.....1380. Maybe you could call?

A couple of things are on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Ahead-C.....ction

Shana tova.

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Sep 24 2017, 7:55 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

They seems to be on (I swear this is true) Chernobyl Ct in Monsey...

Who thinks this up??

SixOfWands

Post Sun, Sep 24 2017, 8:03 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
Who thinks this up??

Actually, that could be the wrong one. It could be a collection agency. Not sure. Sorry.

clowny

Post Sun, Sep 24 2017, 8:13 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
I have this weird sense of deja vu that I've done this before

They seems to be on (I swear this is true) Chernobyl Ct in Monsey. http://www.buzzfile.com/busine.....1380. Maybe you could call?

A couple of things are on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Ahead-C.....ction

Shana tova.

It's Chernobyl Ct in Monroe.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Sep 24 2017, 8:36 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
Who thinks this up??

There are chassidim that call themselves Chernobyl, named after the town their ancestors are from. I guess the street names in Monroe were named by the townspeople.

clowny

Post Sun, Sep 24 2017, 9:07 pm
ra_mom wrote:
There are chassidim that call themselves Chernobyl, named after the town their ancestors are from. I guess the street names in Monroe were named by the townspeople.

Correct. There's a street in Monroe called Chernobyl Ct. And the woman from Ahead collections turban lives on that street.

Bnei Berak 10

Post Mon, Sep 25 2017, 4:42 am
Many thanks for your input, much appreciated! Does anyone have more info of how to get to the Ahead Collection lady? A name etc?

clowny

Post Mon, Sep 25 2017, 10:24 am
Bnei Berak 10 wrote:
Many thanks for your input, much appreciated! Does anyone have more info of how to get to the Ahead Collection lady? A name etc?

Her name is Hershkowitz and her home number is 845-783-7052

Bnei Berak 10

Post Mon, Sep 25 2017, 12:25 pm
Dear Clowny,
You have NO IDEA how thrilled I am, I have been researching the web for any small piece of info of how to get to this company! I am most greatful for the info, smiling from ear to ear! Thank You Clowny! Very Happy

clowny

Post Mon, Sep 25 2017, 12:32 pm
Bnei Berak 10 wrote:
Dear Clowny,
You have NO IDEA how thrilled I am, I have been researching the web for any small piece of info of how to get to this company! I am most greatful for the info, smiling from ear to ear! Thank You Clowny! Very Happy

I feel extremely privileged and accomplished today that I made you smile and be thrilled.

Thanks for sharing your thrill with me Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels