Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Samsung appliances review

cbg

Post Fri, Nov 10 2017, 8:50 am
Anyone here have oven, cooktop, dishwasher, etc.
Please let me know what you have and your thoughts about it

malkyderhn

Post Sat, Nov 11 2017, 6:55 pm
all our appliances besides the refrigerator are Samsung
all have been working with no issues for 4 years

amother
Lemon

Post Sat, Nov 11 2017, 7:39 pm
We have a samsung microwave/regular oven/range hood & vent combination.
It does what it's supposed to do when the controls are set for a task but the wiring is crazy and the hood lights and vent and instructions go on and off randomly as if it is haunted when it is not being used. Sometimes it shuts off spontaneously (only when not in use) with an 'error' sign on the panel TE. I say TE stands for totally exhausted from all the shtick. We have since discovered after reading customer reviews that other consumers have the same problem.

malkyderhn

Post Sat, Nov 11 2017, 8:57 pm
TE is a temperature sensor error known as a thermistor error or basically low voltage
we've had this issue and it has nothing to do with the appliance but rather is a problem with your home electrical wiring or the outlet

Amarante

Post Sat, Nov 11 2017, 11:23 pm
I am in the process of remodeling my kitchen and have been driving myself crazy with research.

Houzz website has an excellent appliance forum and it is probably a better forum to post in terms of getting lots of advice.

That said, I have been warned about Samsung appliance as having a worse than average reliability for refrigerators so I am considering models with a better than average reliability. I have also been told that they don’t have as good a technical repair support as some other brands.

What specific features are you looking for in your appliances and what is your price range. Those are huge factors because there are better and worse choices at different price points.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen