Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
My wig doesn't hold anymore

noosheen

Post Tue, Nov 21 2017, 6:04 pm
I love my wig and every time in the past when I had it washed and my sheitel macher would put in beach waves it would look so good and last awhile. But suddenly it just goes flat after a few days. I don't want to bring it to her so often and would be willing to wash myself but not so savvy with a cur!img iron. Anybody have any tips for me to bring my wig back to life?

potato

Post Thu, Nov 23 2017, 9:18 am
first I would discuss it with her is she using a different product? are you sure its your wig thats the problem? try using someone else see if it still wont hold. theres also tons of youtube videos you can watch and learn how to curl yourself

weasley

Post Thu, Nov 23 2017, 10:38 am
I found a huge difference when I starting keeping my wig in a shoe box as opposed to on a wig head. It was my sheital machers idea. Maybe give that a go.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels