Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Toms River DMV

lkwdgirl

Post Fri, Dec 01 2017, 10:57 am
I really need to know if I’m totally losing it BUT I was just at the dmv with my son and they are seriously the most disgusting people. I firmly believe you need to be a need disgusting person to work there. Has anyone had such experiences and is all DMV’s like that?

newface34

Post Fri, Dec 01 2017, 1:27 pm
They antisemite at that dmv...

Simple1

Post Fri, Dec 01 2017, 1:49 pm
Funny you should bring that up now. My daughter went last week to take the permit test. When they tested her vision, they asked her to read from left to right. She accidentally read the opposite way and then corrected herself. Too late - they insisted she read it wrong and had to get an eye doctor test, even though my daughter felt she could clearly read the letters. She anyway failed the permit test, and this week when she retook it, they yelled at her for not having had her eye exam.

So we had to pay for an eye exam and she definitely passed. (LOL, I have other kids who need glasses, but not her. )The DMV was just being difficult. So now we have to make a third trip to finalize the permit. I think I also overheard them making someone retake the permit test for some nonsensical computer glitch.

naturalmom5

Post Fri, Dec 01 2017, 2:04 pm
Are we talking about the one on Hooper.. The one on airport rd across from Dunkin Donuts is always exceptionally nice to me

Simple1

Post Fri, Dec 01 2017, 2:09 pm
I was talking about the one on Hooper. I don't think they do the tests on Airport Road.

lkwdgirl

Post Fri, Dec 01 2017, 3:15 pm
The one on hooper is HORRIBLE. The airport road one is nice but don’t give tests
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics