Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
School security official arrested, Israel

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 9:04 am
https://forward.com/fast-forwa.....rges/

cnc

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 9:06 am
Very interesting. I wonder if this is a link to the pedophile cult that many are claiming doesn't exist.

LittleDucky

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 9:18 am
cnc wrote:
Very interesting. I wonder if this is a link to the pedophile cult that many are claiming doesn't exist.

There can be sick people without being part of some major hidden cult with torture, drugs and Cristian ties. The guy had [filth].
Let’s not get into this again...

cnc

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 9:40 am
LittleDucky wrote:
There can be sick people without being part of some major hidden cult with torture, drugs and Cristian ties. The guy had [filth].
Let’s not get into this again...

Of course there can be creeps alone but the fact that he was responsible for school security may explain a lot of things that seemed impossible. I'm wondering if the OP posted because she thought similar or it's just my mind that goes to wierd places.

imasoftov

Post Mon, Dec 11 2017, 1:25 am
cnc wrote:

The alleged cult was said to have functioned in Jerusalem, this man worked in Rishon. It also doesn't say who he was getting his [filth] from or who he was distributing it to, even if they're in the same country. Of course you can construct a possible way it could be connected, but without further information, you might equally well wonder if a similar arrest in Tbilisi (picked at random) involving [filth] on a computer was related.

DrMom

Post Mon, Dec 11 2017, 1:48 am
Disturbing piece of news.

Of course, there is no indication that he preyed on students in the school he was guarding, let alone was involved in some super-complex James-Bond-villain-worthy scheme to kidnap, torture, molest, and convert to Christianity (?) the students at the school.

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Dec 11 2017, 3:47 am
can someone post article? my filter doesn't let me open.

RebekahsMom

Post Mon, Dec 11 2017, 4:16 am
TRIGGER WARNING

amother wrote:
can someone post article? my filter doesn't let me open.

Prosecutors in Israel indicted an education municipal official who was responsible for security at schools of possessing and disseminating child prn.

The defendant, a 56-year-old resident of Rishon Lezion and the man responsible for providing security to the city’s schools and kindergartens, was indicted Wednesday at the city’s magistrates court approximately two weeks after his arrest, the news site nrg reported.

Police investigators found nearly 2,000 videos and 30,000 photos of child p**n on his personal computer at his home, according to a statement by the Central District Prosecutor’s Office. A cellular phone detectives said was his contained additional child p**n materials, the statement read. Some of the files had the phrase “pedo” in their names.

The defendant, who worked at school for years until the day of his arrest, is also accused of sharing the files with other consumers of illegal child p**n.

The indictment said this position, which gave him access to various institutions with children and youths, made the defendant “seriously dangerous” to society.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics