Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
It's been one of those mornings!!!

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Jan 24 2018, 9:06 am
...and to top it all off, I go to grab my coat to leave the house to work and discover that my teenage son wore MY coat to school today!!!!! I have a Lands End jacket that is very similar to his ( not very feminine but the only thing that fits me while in maternity) . I wore my other coat but can't close it and I have a half hour walk home from work in the freezing cold later.... wish I could just leave my desk and go back to bed.

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Jan 24 2018, 9:09 am
Hugs! Well, it can only get better from here on! So here's hoping the rest of the day is great! (like, someone treats you to lunch, and there are only happy people in your peripheral vision...)

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Jan 24 2018, 9:12 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Hugs! Well, it can only get better from here on! So here's hoping the rest of the day is great! (like, someone treats you to lunch, and there are only happy people in your peripheral vision...)
you made me laugh. So thanks!

Stars

Post Wed, Jan 24 2018, 9:42 am
Can you take an Uber home today?

Bluesky 1

Post Wed, Jan 24 2018, 10:34 am
bizzy dizzy, I love how open and honest you are. yes its one of those mornings.... how about a cup of coffee? hugs to you(((((((((())))))))))))))))))

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Jan 24 2018, 2:43 pm
Okay Bizzydizzymommy, tell me three good things that happened today...

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Jan 24 2018, 2:46 pm
I'll start. I didn't wipe my hard drive accidentally (Thank you Hashem)
Slice of delicious salmon for lunch cooked to perfection (no! Not by me!)
Weather
(we have weather here)

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Jan 24 2018, 3:12 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Okay Bizzydizzymommy, tell me three good things that happened today...

1. My family requested , rather begged for pancakes for dinner tonight... I'm happy not to have to make REAL dinner and they are happy for pancakes...and that includes my DH too!
2. I have a coat that doesn't close because I'm too big for it, for good reasons.
3. The IRS is running after me for $10,000 saying I claimed my children in 2014 as dependants but someone stole two o my kids ss#s, and claimed my kids first. They seem not to believe that these are indeed my own children who I gave birth to. I am grateful that my kids are so wonderful that someone else decided they want them as their own kids tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Jan 24 2018, 3:19 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
1. My family requested , rather begged for pancakes for dinner tonight... I'm happy not to have to make REAL dinner and they are happy for pancakes...and that includes my DH too!
2. I have a coat that doesn't close because I'm too big for it, for good reasons.
3. The IRS is running after me for $10,000 saying I claimed my children in 2014 as dependants but someone stole two o my kids ss#s, and claimed my kids first. They seem not to believe that these are indeed my own children who I gave birth to. I am grateful that my kids are so wonderful that someone else decided they want them as their own kids tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Maaaan oh man! I was hoping for "I found 3 fifty dollar bills, I won 2 round trip tickets to Cancun and maybe.. You found your long lost dog" but pancakes rate with me so, I'm calling it a win!

How on earth can someone else claim your kids as dependents and not marry them off for you? Maybe today is better than you thought!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics