Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Do you think your children are the most beautiful?
Previous  1  2  3

Beauty and the Beast

Post Wed, Sep 05 2007, 11:17 pm
omg, seriously, if any of you mothers are like a mother I recently encountered, I dont think we would get along, lol.

ok, I was in shul. it was yomtov, and there was a bigshot lady there, who everyone is always looking at to see what shes wearing... and she dresses her kids to killlll..... anyway, I guess its to overcompensate the fact that her kids are really not that cute, and pretty dull.

she kept shoving her baby into peoples faces, saying, isnt she the cutest, isnt she cute???? I seriously wanted to throw up. the poor ladies who were trying to answer... lol, it was a sight to see...

so, to answer the question, I definately think my son is the cutest, but I know there are really beautiful yiddishe faces out there. I would go crazy over someones little kid if they were cute, or pretty.... I know I do.. just not that one in shul.... Rolling Eyes

Ruchel

Post Wed, Sep 05 2007, 11:29 pm
Beauty, I also go after cute babies and kids... I wonder if I'm enbarrassing to people going out with me LOL

greenfire

Post Thu, Sep 06 2007, 9:51 am
chen wrote:
There is only one beautiful child in the world, and every mother has him.

aaww I agree x 4 Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Lady Study Lady Lady

Beauty and the Beast

Post Thu, Sep 06 2007, 10:43 am
Ruchel wrote:
Beauty, I also go after cute babies and kids... I wonder if I'm enbarrassing to people going out with me LOL

noo, if it is a strangers baby, I wouldnt say anything, just smile... I am too shy to say anything... but I voice my opinion to ppl who I do know.

Ruchel

Post Thu, Sep 06 2007, 11:45 am
Beauty and the Beast wrote:
Ruchel wrote:

noo, if it is a strangers baby, I wouldnt say anything, just smile... I am too shy to say anything... but I voice my opinion to ppl who I do know.

When I was younger I wasn't that much into babies and small kids, but now I just cannot resist Twisted Evil
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics