Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Att Baltimore imamothers!! - Help PLS

Busy as a bee

Post Wed, Apr 11 2018, 12:44 pm
So I live in Baltimore (as of recently) and up until now my husband worked part time and I worked full time so we had coverage for the kids.
Starting May 1st my husband is also working full time so I need coverage.
I am desperate for a frum post high school girl to watch my 2 kids in my house from 3ish till 5 ish every day!! It would be great pay and they are adorable.
BUT this does not seem to exist! I contacted so many people. Posted everywhere and asked everyone.
If you know of anyone who may be interested PLS PLS let me know. I am desperate!

TIA

mfb

Post Wed, Apr 11 2018, 12:49 pm
Does it have to be in your house? Maybe a stay at home mom wants to earn some cash and the kids can go to her house from school?

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Apr 11 2018, 12:54 pm
Busy as a bee wrote:
So I live in Baltimore (as of recently) and up until now my husband worked part time and I worked full time so we had coverage for the kids.
Starting May 1st my husband is also working full time so I need coverage.
I am desperate for a frum post high school girl to watch my 2 kids in my house from 3ish till 5 ish every day!! It would be great pay and they are adorable.
BUT this does not seem to exist! I contacted so many people. Posted everywhere and asked everyone.
If you know of anyone who may be interested PLS PLS let me know. I am desperate!

TIA

Did you post on baltimommies? Thats the best way. There are also a few other fb groups for local baltimore babysitting. The only option maybe to drop them off at a sitter, as much as you dont want that.

Post high school frum girls work or are in school.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics