Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
I am just DONE
Previous  1  2

enneamom

Post Tue, May 29 2018, 5:40 pm
InnerMe wrote:
HA, HA, HA.

Sadly I am none. Just watching my brain shrivel up, and get closer to it's demise. Sad

Now that I know it's you...you would make a great social worker. Is going for a social work degree an option, while you continue at your current job for the time being?

(We'll just try all the job ideas until we find a match!)

amother
Plum

Post Tue, May 29 2018, 7:55 pm
InnerMe wrote:
Do you mind giving an example?

Also writing full time is not for me. If I'd do writing.. I'd do it more on the side. Writing can be lonely. Too much solitude, and brain death (that's how it feels) and my mind goes BERSERK.
Like it just did.

An example of what? The type of work that I do? I don’t want to go into specifics here but I’m happy to pm if you’d like.

Yes, writing is very solitary, that’s part of why I love it Very Happy I get my social stimulation elsewhere and happily work at home all by my lonesome.

InnerMe

Post Wed, May 30 2018, 12:00 pm
enneamom wrote:
Now that I know it's you...you would make a great social worker. Is going for a social work degree an option, while you continue at your current job for the time being?

(We'll just try all the job ideas until we find a match!)

Ok, I should probably save you the effort. Cuz for every single idea, my mind already has a million reasons why it can't/won't work. Why am being so CRABBY?!! Innerme!!! You gotta get your act together! Umm thanks. Now that helps.

Sorry, guys. Just talking to myself.

InnerMe

Post Wed, May 30 2018, 12:01 pm
amother wrote:
An example of what? The type of work that I do? I don’t want to go into specifics here but I’m happy to pm if you’d like.

Yes, writing is very solitary, that’s part of why I love it Very Happy I get my social stimulation elsewhere and happily work at home all by my lonesome.

Yes, the type of work.
I'd be happy if you'd PM me, and learn more about this.

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, May 30 2018, 12:06 pm
I'd be happy to hire you as my secretary. no clue what line of work you're in now.
believe me, your brain will not be bored.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics