Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
YBH Clifton Tuition

amother
Maroon

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 12:29 pm
We are a young family considering relocating and eventually sending our kids to YBH. I can't find any information online about aprx. tuition costs and I feel weird asking the school since we're still a few years away from sending- but I want to know now as it may effect where we decide to move.
Does anyone have any idea how much tuition is? And extra fees?

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 1:15 pm
I send my kids to ybh I can tell u the tuition brake down but it tends to go up so what it is now is not what it can be in a few years. also I would not think it's weird to call the school and ask them as a new family moving to town.

amother
Lime

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 1:53 pm
They give breaks just like Yeshiva Ktana does. So even if tuition is $11,000 per kid next year, if you can't afford that, they give you tuition based on your ability to pay. They are a very ehrlich place. My kids are very happy there(I switched them from Yeshiva Ktana)

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 1:55 pm
used to send there. There is definitely extra "fees".
I think it's fine for you to ask but I would also ask them on average how much does it go up each year.

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 2:19 pm
Personally I know we wouldn't qualify for tuition breaks so I always like to know what actual tuition is. Also I don't know how much savings they let...

amother
Blue

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 3:31 am
I don't send my children there, but regarding financial aid, I think that they use the Yeshivah Aid online application to determine financial aid awards. This is the same form used by most Bergen County schools.

amother
Maroon

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 3:45 am
OP here. I’m not really looking for info about financial aid. We definitely won’t qualify- for sure not with only 1 kid which is what we have now. More just looking for the straight up base cost.

amother
Amber

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 4:13 am
amother wrote:
OP here. I’m not really looking for info about financial aid. We definitely won’t qualify- for sure not with only 1 kid which is what we have now. More just looking for the straight up base cost.

The younger grades don't cost as much if you start in nursery you don't pay all the extra fees and they had a good deal just 500 a month but no aid for that age but I think they rasied that for next year. Kindergarten is a bit more still not as high it really starts over 10,000 at pre 1a and then costs a bit more for middle school. Drop off is 8:00 school starts 8;15 but preschool starts at 9 but you can still drop off starting at 8. and pick up is 4 they do have an aftercare till 5:30 but that costs more
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating