Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Anti Vaxxers should be ashamed of themselves
Previous  1  2

amother
Firebrick

Post Fri, Oct 19 2018, 1:14 pm
Interesting choice of words. Shame. I believe that is what the CDC whistle blower William Thompson used to describe how he feels when he sees an autistic child. Because of his involvement in the MMR study. Are you raising a child injured by vaccines? These parents would take the measles any day of the week.
It's easy for you to preach to to the choir.
In another thread someone posted that you need a degree in toxicology to read the ingredients on a vaccine insert. Has anyone ever heard of learned helplessness? You don't need a degree for that you just need a brain.

pesek zman

Post Fri, Oct 19 2018, 1:20 pm
amother wrote:
Interesting choice of words. Shame. I believe that is what the CDC whistle blower William Thompson used to describe how he feels when he sees an autistic child. Because of his involvement in the MMR study. Are you raising a child injured by vaccines? These parents would take the measles any day of the week.
In another thread someone posted that you need a degree in toxicology to read the ingredients on a vaccine insert. Has anyone ever heard of learned helplessness? You don't need a degree for that you just need a brain.

You think everyone who doesn't vaccinate has a child that (they believe) was injured by a vaccine?

amother
Firebrick

Post Fri, Oct 19 2018, 1:33 pm
Yes it may be their child or a relative or a friend
Believe it or not the way the media tries to portray nonvaxxers as a nonsensical cult could not be further from the truth.

Chayalle

Post Fri, Oct 19 2018, 1:36 pm
amother wrote:

Ugh. Are you seriously still connecting the MMR study to autism? That has been debunked 10000000 times

Signed,

Sister of brother on the autistic spectrum. Who just BTW, showed signs of autism before he was ever vaccinated, because my mother A"H went thru a crunchy phase in her life where she delayed vaccinating.

amother
Royalblue

Post Fri, Oct 19 2018, 1:42 pm
pesek zman wrote:
You think everyone who doesn't vaccinate has a child that (they believe) was injured by a vaccine?

Yes. A lot of them were injured themselves or have a family member who was.

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Oct 19 2018, 1:45 pm
amother wrote:

ROFL*.

Debunking your conspriacy theory: https://leftbrainrightbrain.co.....ding/

Actually, I'm not laughing. I'm seething. There is not so much as a scintilla of evidence that vaccines causes autism. Nothing. Nada. Doesn't exist. Fake news. Lies. Cruel lies.

But how many years have researchers been forced to research this nonsense. How many millions or billions of dollars have been spent, that could be spent on something useful. How much time have we lost, that we could have been looking for real answers.

So yes, every time someone's heart is broken when they learn that their beloved baby is on the spectrum, and particularly on the less functional end of the spectrum, I blame the conspiracy theorists and liars.

I blame you.

Because maybe if you didn't continue to spew these lies, we could use our resources to unravel what is actually causing autism.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Oct 19 2018, 1:47 pm
Don't look now folks, but the lines of people in Rockland county wanting free MMR vaccines are long. Not sure who is in those lines but maybe it some anti-vaxers are not as brave as they thought they were?

ra_mom

Post Fri, Oct 19 2018, 1:48 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
ROFL*.

Actually, I'm not laughing. I'm seething. There is not so much as a scintilla of evidence that vaccines causes autism. Nothing. Nada. Doesn't exist. Fake news. Lies. Cruel lies.

But how many years have researchers been forced to research this nonsense. How many millions or billions of dollars have been spent, that could be spent on something useful. How much time have we lost, that we could have been looking for real answers.

So yes, every time someone's heart is broken when they learn that their beloved baby is on the spectrum, and particularly on the less functional end of the spectrum, I blame the conspiracy theorists and liars.

I blame you.

Because maybe if you didn't continue to spew these lies, we could use our resources to unravel what is actually causing autism.

Hug
Thank you for every word, SixOfWands.

NovelConcept

Post Fri, Oct 19 2018, 1:57 pm
amother wrote:
Interesting choice of words. Shame. I believe that is what the CDC whistle blower William Thompson used to describe how he feels when he sees an autistic child.

Ummmm... I'm really wondering if this amother is the person I am suspecting she is. The only one I ever heard who quoted this William Thompson person is someone who is a plagiarist and a thief. I am ashamed that this person writes for Yiddishe publications, lifting half of her articles (and even personal stories) from the internet and relabeling them as her own.

B., if that's you, shame on you. Nothing you say should be taken at face value. Everything is suspect.
And amother, if you are not B., I have to admit that I am not following this thread. I just peeked and that name popped out to me...

amother
Firebrick

Post Fri, Oct 19 2018, 2:01 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
ROFL*.

I blame you.

My theory?
I quoted a head scientist involved in the study.
Does it make you feel better to say nonsense, conspiracy, fake news, etc?
You can look up the full vaccine inserts. Or u can spew insults.

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Oct 19 2018, 2:13 pm
amother wrote:
My theory?
I quoted a head scientist involved in the study.
Does it make you feel better to say nonsense, conspiracy, fake news, etc?
You can look up the full vaccine inserts. Or u can spew insults.

I posted a piece by piece refutation of what you asserted, including quotes from the person you claim demonstrated that MMR causes autism:

Quote:
I want to be absolutely clear that I believe vaccines have saved and continue to save countless lives. I would never suggest that any parent avoid vaccinating children of any race. Vaccines prevent serious diseases, and the risks associated with their administration are vastly outweighed by their individual and societal benefits.

Quote:
The fact that we found a strong statistically significant finding among black males does not mean that there was a true association between the MMR vaccine and autism-like features in this subpopulation.

This is all another sham by Wakefield. Wakefield falsified data. He was paid more than 400,000 pounds by plaintiff's bar attorneys to find a link between MMR and autism, to support their litigation claims. And he did it by falsifying data. Sickening.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics