Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
If you are pro health
Previous  1  2

southernbubby

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 9:22 pm
itsmeima wrote:
So a mother's intuition overrides science. Got it!
Another reason we can't have this conversation...

So would you really blame a parent whose child either had a bad enough vaccine reaction to require a trip to the ER or whose child was never the same again for not continuing to vaccinate that child? What about that parent's next child?

And if the doctor rather than the mother recommends no further vaccinations, is it based on intuition or science?

Is the CDC covering their tushies if they advise the parent not to further vaccinate or is it based on science?

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 9:47 pm
itsmeima wrote:
So a mother's intuition overrides science. Got it!

When a mother has a typically developing toddler who suddenly changes within 24 hours of being vaccinated, science isn’t necessary. It’s blatantly apparent. Be grateful that you’ve not had this terrible experience.

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 9:54 pm
amother wrote:
It's all extremely murky because of the payout to Hanna Poling for "autism like symptoms".
I think that could have been prevented if they had prevaccination screening and found her to have mitochondrial issues. There are many other people who have mitochondrial issues too, and they should be considered high risk.
Why is this murky? "Autism like symptoms" is there to confuse you, autism is always just a bunch of symptoms, it's a clinical diagnosis, there's no blood test for it or any other test for that matter. Many different medical conditions can present as autistism. And it's not just mitochondrial issues that put people at risk, but somehow with this case, they managed to get doctors and lawyers to admit it. Presumably because the parents had a ton of money.

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 10:00 pm
amother wrote:
When a mother has a typically developing toddler who suddenly changes within 24 hours of being vaccinated, science isn’t necessary. It’s blatantly apparent. Be grateful that you’ve not had this terrible experience.
This.

It's incredible that people are even debating the fact that vaccines can and do have adverse effects.

amother
Beige

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 10:13 pm
itsmeima wrote:
I'm guessing you're a scientist, who has studied this area of science extensively! I mean, how else would you know if it's "fishy"

I don't need to be a scientist to know that a study in which the reported findings were released a full two years after the completion of the study is extremely fishy...

amother
Beige

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 10:15 pm
amother wrote:
This.

It's incredible that people are even debating the fact that vaccines can and do have adverse effects.

That's teh reason we cannot ever have a civil discussion about it. Because nobody wants to acknowledge the fact that vaccines carry risks. We can debate about how minor or major those side effects are, but there's a reason for all that info on the vaccine insert. No one made it up.

amother
Lime

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 10:18 pm
amother wrote:
Why is this murky? "Autism like symptoms" is there to confuse you, autism is always just a bunch of symptoms, it's a clinical diagnosis, there's no blood test for it or any other test for that matter. Many different medical conditions can present as autistism. And it's not just mitochondrial issues that put people at risk, but somehow with this case, they managed to get doctors and lawyers to admit it. Presumably because the parents had a ton of money.

That is what I was saying. The information we are getting is murky because they are saying that studies don't show a link but paying out for autism-like symptoms which is how autism is diagnosed.

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 11:04 pm
Yup, I'm not sure why it's so difficult for provaxers and the medical community to realize this.

The more you lie and cover up negative vaccine reactions, and the more you create mass hysteria over things like chicken pox, and the more you claim that injecting toxins repeatedly into a newborn's body is 100% harmless, THE LESS LIKELY I AM TO VACCINATE.

I stopped for a long, long, time once I realized that I couldn't rely on doctors to tell me the truth. What were they hiding?

After extensive research, I came to a conclusion that for most people, vaccinating is still the right thing, but with much more caution than previously, and not just doing whatever the doctor says. If the doctor is not telling me the truth, I cannot rely on him/her to make the best decision for my child.

It's a pity, because had they just been honest to begin with, I never would have even started questioning.

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Nov 05 2018, 11:31 pm
Refuah in Monsey put together an impressive program tonight about vaccinations with noted, educated doctors in our communities. We should all watch and listen to be best educated on these matters from professional, reliable sources.

https://youtu.be/-Zrt_RXJjFI

amother
White

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 1:16 am
The truth about Vaccines
[links removed because you have been posting them multiple times. This is called spamming the board. If you must post them, do so one time only - watergirl as a mod]

Harried mama

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 1:43 am
happymom123 wrote:
I highly highly recommend the Vaccine Friendly Plan by Dr Paul Thomas as a balanced view on vaccines and their side effects. He has been using his method in his practice and has seen a remarkable difference in the amount of autism diagnoses. His basic philosophy is that vaccines save lives but have side affects so let's figure out how to use those vaccines while minimizing side effects.

He has hundreds of videos on YouTube about vaccines and other topics. While not everything he says resonates with me, he is clearly an excellent doctor who cares about his patients and he has a very balanced view on things. He is pro vaccine but not all of them and not necessarily according to the suggested schedule.

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 10:31 am
amother wrote:
How about pro choice?

Of course there should be choice!
It's interesting that the past few weeks I have been teaching the Constitution in US history.
The Bill of Rights was added in essentially to protect the people from a government that would infringe upon their rights. If you don't have the right to decide what goes into your own body then I don't know what rights you think you have. In my opinion, there are risks from both sides and nothing that is conclusive enough to be forced on a population.
Science is not settled, and never is for that matter, unless you are G-d.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics