Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Makeup colors for simcha

amother

Post Mon, Oct 15 2007, 1:34 am
My brother-in-law is getting married this week, and I am doing my makeup myself.

My colors used to be cool, with pink and some purple or lavender. But lately, I've been getting more into reds.

I look equally good in both colors, and now I'm confused about to do for the wedding. Should I wear pinks, which looks more like myself and more familiar? Or should I go for the glam look and do red lipstick with the rest of my makeup accordingly?
What do you think??

Beauty and the Beast

Post Mon, Oct 15 2007, 1:44 am
firstly, u have to think of the color of the gown and how the colors would look with it. secondly, you have to think of the look you would like to go for. I have brides who want to look like themselves, and there are some who want to go all out with the drama.
that being said, You have to know what you will feel comfortable in, you want to feel confident and good on a big night. IF looking dramatic will make u feel good, go for it. If you feel safer looking like your old self, do your old colors. just make sure you choose the right color reds for your skin, otherwise, you might end up looking all wrong...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics