Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
The shoe for you

Which shoe do you wish would never go out of style?
ballet flats  
 52%  [ 18 ]
driving moccasins  
 23%  [ 8 ]
wedges  
 23%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 34

amother

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 1:22 am
Which one do you like best?

drumjj

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 2:30 am
what are driving mocassins?

loveit

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 8:49 am
I live in ballet flats!! I don't even own a pair of heels anymore, it's not worth it. Ballet flats are so comfy and cute and go with everything.

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 10:34 am
You should have added loafers.

Why are you anonymous, anyway?

shopaholic

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 11:14 am
Ballet flats

Lilkingdom

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 11:58 am
Definitely ballet flats. I know I should be wearing heals since I'm short but there's nothing like the comfort of a flat shoe!

mummiedearest

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 12:04 pm
ballet flats. why heels just cause you're short? so am I, and I don't mind. nothing wrong with being petite, and your feet will thank you for thinking that way.

gold21

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 12:15 pm
I dont see why youre posting anonymously, are you afraid that ppl might think that you have a shoe addiction? really.
anyhow: wedges rock!!! looove them. more comfy than heels, more flattering than flats, and they give me some height...love em. but there are not enough options for wedges out there. its all ballet flats (sooo uncomfortable in my opinion, tooo flat and no support) or heels (ouch).

Maya

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 7:23 pm
gold21 wrote:
I dont see why youre posting anonymously, are you afraid that ppl might think that you have a shoe addiction? really.
anyhow: wedges rock!!! looove them. more comfy than heels, more flattering than flats, and they give me some height...love em. but there are not enough options for wedges out there. its all ballet flats (sooo uncomfortable in my opinion, tooo flat and no support) or heels (ouch).

Totally agree with you. Flats make me look short and fat, and heels hurt too much for everyday use. When I do wear heels, it's not less than 3"-4", so it's only for shabbos and simchas.

But I can't find any real decent wedges.

EsaEinai

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 10:23 pm
I love ballet flats... but its hard to go show shopping even though theyre very much in style and can be found just about anywhere because after a while, they all start looking the same... love 'em anywway though

amother

Post Fri, Oct 26 2007, 1:06 am
I would say crocs.

gold21

Post Fri, Oct 26 2007, 10:21 am
by the way, momtomor, I found really cute wedges for summer. its the winter styles that are impossible! I searched zappos.com, endless.com, shoes.com, onlineshoes.com, piperlime.com (yes, there are other sites to entertain yourself on other than imamother), and went to big DSW store near Garden State mall, and nothing normal in wedges for winter. so *sigh* I got heels. theyre cute, but I think wedges are more flattering on me. and more comfortable.

ClaRivka

Post Wed, Oct 31 2007, 2:51 pm
I'm the original poster and I don't know why I was anonymous.
And I do have a shoe addiction. I have atleat 60 pairs. I'm trying to sell quite a few of them actually.
Ballet flats have no suport and are sooo uncomfortable.
I haven't ever really found wedges I liked that much. And I really can't walk in them.
Heels I wish I could find good ones for weekday but I haven't really seen any.
And I'm in love with driving moccassins...it's a shame theyre on their way ou of style. I really shud buy 20 pairs bc they'll be non existent soon. But I love them so!

amother

Post Wed, Oct 31 2007, 2:59 pm
hmmm...I don't either know what driving moccassins are. Someone?

ClaRivka

Post Wed, Oct 31 2007, 4:01 pm
Theyre the loafer thingies that all bais yaakov girls have been wearing for the past 2 years.

Maya

Post Wed, Oct 31 2007, 4:07 pm
gold21 wrote:
by the way, momtomor, I found really cute wedges for summer. its the winter styles that are impossible! I searched zappos.com, endless.com, shoes.com, onlineshoes.com, piperlime.com (yes, there are other sites to entertain yourself on other than Imamother), and went to big DSW store near Garden State mall, and nothing normal in wedges for winter. so *sigh* I got heels. theyre cute, but I think wedges are more flattering on me. and more comfortable.

Funny, I also got my summer wedges at DSW at Union Square. Tomorrow or next week I start my search for winter shoes. Wish me luck.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics