Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO info on ENT Dr. Goldstein in Queens

amother

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 11:29 am
Anyone have it? Is he still the highly respected and reliable Dr. he used to be? It's the one that had his office in an apartment house in a frum neighborhood. Is it Allen Goldstein in Forest Hills 718-793-6161?

Has anyone here gone to him for advice on whether to remove a child's adenoids? I'll take any advice anyone has to offer.

shoy18

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 11:37 am
he is one of the best drs, however the wait is EXTREMELY long in the waiting room so be prepared, he is a bit antiquated but he definitely knows his stuff, I went to him as a teen and he saved me from having to have surgery.

amother

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 11:45 am
shoy18 wrote:
he is one of the best drs, however the wait is EXTREMELY long in the waiting room so be prepared, he is a bit antiquated but he definitely knows his stuff, I went to him as a teen and he saved me from having to have surgery.
I've been there too (I can live with the wait), but do people still trust his opinions as much, bec. of his age?

whoami

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 12:35 pm
1000000%
saved my sone from surgery 2 years ago!

rachel19977

Post Thu, Nov 01 2007, 2:43 pm
Wow this Dr. IS G-d sent. He put long lasting tubes in my ears TEN YEARS AGO and there is still one left! (I need tubes in my ears for the rest of my life)

SUPER LONG waiting time, bring toys, food. You can ask the receiptionist in a nice way how long the waiting time is when you come in, and maybe you come back 1-3 hours later.

Once I was there from 5pm - he wasn't even there yet, was in hospital - And I got out of there at 1:00 - AM! It's an adventure but THE BEST DOCTOR EVER! I wish he was here in ISRAEL! I know he does come here for vacation and I wish he can look at my ears AGAIN!

amother

Post Thu, Nov 01 2007, 2:53 pm
Can s/o sign in for me (a relative) so my 3 yr old doesn't go nuts all that time, and I'd come later?

rachel19977

Post Thu, Nov 01 2007, 2:58 pm
amother wrote:
Can s/o sign in for me (a relative) so my 3 yr old doesn't go nuts all that time, and I'd come later?

I don't know... I don't think so, call them and ask when they are open, after 5- 5:30.

There are other kids there too, mostly everyone chasidish or orthodox, so he won't be bored! There's a Walgreen downstairs if you need something. But for Kosher resturant you can hop on the train or take a cab to 63rd and Queens Blvd, many Kosher places there.

shoy18

Post Thu, Nov 01 2007, 3:33 pm
Yes I think you can send someone to sign in for you, just ask the seceratary what time he is expected in and how many people are in front of you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries