Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Words to Hear with Your Heart by Sarah Karmely

chocolate moose

Post Sat, Nov 17 2007, 7:00 pm
I got it on Amazon. She has written another book based on this one, but I read the original (in three sittings) and really liked it; it's about her struggle with frumkeit, and her work with all differnt kinds of kallahs..and her relationship with the Rebbe (of Lub).

lamplighter

Post Sat, Nov 17 2007, 9:54 pm
is this one differant than the one published by kehos? I was going to buy that one...

southernbubby

Post Sat, Nov 17 2007, 11:03 pm
I just purchased 3 Adin Steinsaltz books about the Tanya from Amazon and they are the same that are sold in Jewish stores but significantly cheaper.

chocolate moose

Post Sat, Nov 17 2007, 11:06 pm
la456 wrote:
is this one differant than the one published by kehos? I was going to buy that one...

Kehos only has her CDs. They decided her book did not fit the criteria of what they wanted to sell, so she had to shop around for a publisher.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room