Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Montreal -- Cote St. Luc, and Crowne Plaza Airport

ruth

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 9:32 pm
Hi I am traveling alone to Montreal over the Thanksgiving (US) weekend. A wedding is on Monday. I would so appreciate advice.

I will be in the Cote St. Luc neighborhood over shabbat. Does anyone know of an inexpensive airbnb for motzei shabbat? I will be staying at the Crowne Plaza for a couple night from Sunday-Tues. What suggestions for food?

I want to get schtick for the the wedding. Is there a Dollar tree type store in that neighborhood?

Thank you so much.

Frumwithallergies

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 10:09 pm
In opposite order, do you think you could stay at the same home for shabbos and motzei shabbos, then travel / stay at the Crowne Plaza from Sunday onward?

There are dollar stores all over; there are large ones in both the Cote St Luc shopping center and Cavendish Mall.

Most importantly, there are wedding-shtick gemachs in Montreal. If you are interested, I can give you the info.

ruth

Post Sun, Nov 10 2019, 11:53 pm
Frumwithallergies wrote:
In opposite order, do you think you could stay at the same home for shabbos and motzei shabbos, then travel / stay at the Crowne Plaza from Sunday onward?

There are dollar stores all over; there are large ones in both the Cote St Luc shopping center and Cavendish Mall.

Most importantly, there are wedding-shtick gemachs in Montreal. If you are interested, I can give you the info.

do you know of any Jewish airbnb's in CSL?

Frumwithallergies

Post Mon, Nov 11 2019, 6:50 am
I don't know of any.
There is one hotel on Decarie boulevard above a kosher restaurant. I think it's the Quality Inn Midtown. The restaurant is called Luzzatos.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics