Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links
How to Negotiate with your Dentist :)

Motek

Post Thu, Nov 15 2007, 6:26 pm

GAMZu

Post Thu, Nov 22 2007, 1:13 am
I don't get it.

Bsimcha

Post Thu, Nov 22 2007, 12:31 pm
I have heard this joke before, I don't think the guy did it as well as it could have been done. Very Happy
Nice guy Exploding anger

greenfire

Post Thu, Nov 22 2007, 1:06 pm
you don't until he puts the drill down ... (hey I have no sound so ...)

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Nov 22 2007, 1:17 pm
dd and I saw most of it. kind of boring.

but thanks for posting.

supermom

Post Thu, Nov 22 2007, 1:25 pm
GAMZu wrote:
I don't get it.

This guy is looking for the cheapest way to take out a tooth since getting a regular filling cost to much. It comes to a point that he decides taking out the tooth without a shot and doing it really quick and painful is the best bet. At the end he says I need an appiontment for my wife. Great husband.

GAMZu

Post Thu, Nov 22 2007, 1:34 pm
Oh, I didn't hear that last statement from him. Haha. Funny.

greenfire

Post Thu, Nov 22 2007, 1:49 pm
lol Nervous thanx

MiracleMama

Post Thu, Nov 22 2007, 1:55 pm
Very funny. LOL

Motek

Post Thu, Nov 22 2007, 5:23 pm
GAMZu wrote:
Oh, I didn't hear that last statement from him. Haha. Funny.

I didn't hear it either and as many times as I replayed it, I still couldn't make it out. I asked the person who emailed it to me what the punchline was, and then I was able to hear it clearly Rolling Eyes He worded the punchline in "British", not how Americans would say it.

Choc - That's a great way to boost the number of posts you have. You can write that, or a variation, in thousands of threads.

MommyEsty

Post Thu, Nov 22 2007, 5:38 pm
haha!

downsyndrome

Post Sun, Dec 09 2007, 10:30 am
I hadn't either quite understood the punchline cuz of the heavy accent and I still enjoyed the whole clip; it's just a relection of a consumer trying to bargain down to the 'best' price, no matter what....
Thanks Motek. I liked it. Hope my comment boosts your self-esteem after all the 'no thanks' you've gotten above!

Mrs. XYZ

Post Sun, Dec 09 2007, 11:06 am
LOL very cute!

This reminds me af another 'dentist' joke.

A guy goes to the dentist and is told that he has to have all 4 wisdom teeth pulled. He is told the price will be $4000 including all the injections/anesthesia. Having no choice, he gets onto the chair and the dentists starts injecting him on all sides to get his whole mouth numb. When he finishes the dentist tells him that it'll take about 10-15 minutes for the anesthesia to take affect and in the meantime he walks out of the room. As soon as the dentist walks out of the room the guy gets up, walks out of the office, walks down 2 blocks, find another dentist, walks in and tells them that he needs to have his 4 wisdom teeth pulled. He is again told that it'll cost $4000 so he bargains, "what if I want to do it without any anesthesia?" The dentist looks at him shocked and says "If you go through 4 extractions without anesthesia and WITHOUT MAKING A PEEP, you get it for free!!" So the guy answers "no problem, its a deal!!" Very Happy

downsyndrome

Post Sun, Dec 09 2007, 11:09 am
Oh, Mrs. XYZ, I love your joke!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links