Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Fallons/foreveryoungtrend

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 9:43 am
I'm 34, and have been shopping in these two stores for a few years. More and more, I feel like I'm the only person in my age group shopping there. It's typically women and their older teenage daughters. Have I outgrown these stores?? Where else should I go?

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 11:29 am
I'm in my early 40s and shop in both stores for myself and my teens Smile

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 11:38 am
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
I'm in my early 40s and shop in both stores for myself and my teens Smile

Good to know!! I always feel funny when I see myself and and 19 year old holding the same dress, but I guess it goes!?

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 11:43 am
If it looks nice on you, enjoy your dress. It doesn't matter where you come from.

The one and only time I was in Forever 21, I asked the sales girl if a skirt came in a size 12. She looked me up and down and said "We don't carry PLUS sizes. Rolling Eyes " I think that's as close as I've come to wanting to smack a 16yo in the face.

I never felt so unwelcome or unwanted. She gave me this vibe like "Get lost, before you start harshing the buzz of the cool kids." I vowed not to even buy a pair of earrings in that store.

Sorry, that was a bit off topic. It just triggered a really bad memory for me. Thanks for letting me rant. Smile

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 11:45 am
In Forever Young the owner is very open abt what age women/girls are buying which items. One of the reasons I like shopping there!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics