Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Two and Half months off for the summer

supermom

Post Wed, Jul 27 2005, 4:44 am
I don't understand this what is going on why is it that my four year old has to be on vacation for the summer for two and a half months it is not like she has anything to do on this yishuv anyway. all her friends are not here from her class they all went to relatives houses just to do something. the boys in her class she doesn't like anyway which is good if you ask me. but why put us mothers through that torture of over two months with them at home. Arent we paying the teachers anyway in the summer can't they have a month off isn't it good enough? Why do they need such a big vocation anyway here in israel were can they go to? to gush katif and demonstrate there isn't anything to be done here. She is making me crazy out of boredom she hates to stay inside because it is to hot and outside it is much cooler air. aaaah what a pain. Exploding anger

Pearl

Post Wed, Jul 27 2005, 4:47 am
I sympathize.....
when the girls were in gan, they had just 3 weeks off. the years after that I would send them to keitana.
I agree, 10 weeks is way too long!
where we live now, summerholiday is 6 weeks, and that's plenty!
good luck, supermom! maybe mothers can post ideas of how to pass the time with young children?

supermom

Post Wed, Jul 27 2005, 4:50 am
and I forgot to add I need my sleep since I am not getting enough at night time with all these aches and pains of the last part of pregnancy. so I have a four year old and a year and half year old. thank goodness for small miracles that my three year old is in school and doesn't get off until tisha b'av and has off for only two weeks.

technic

Post Wed, Jul 27 2005, 11:02 am
move 2 the uk Wink we only just started our hols and they go back early sept iyh - BUT the downside is its been raining all day Crying
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics