Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Freeconferencecalls online?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 8:07 pm
I thought I saw a post here about this, but I can't find it now. My sons' yeshiva uses freeconferencecalls for their schoolwork teleconferencing. I have a limited number of phone lines and don't have enough to go around for all the calls.

Freeconferencecalls has an online presence. Is there a way to participate in a conference call online instead of through the phone?

cbsp

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 8:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I thought I saw a post here about this, but I can't find it now. My sons' yeshiva uses freeconferencecalls for their schoolwork teleconferencing. I have a limited number of phone lines and don't have enough to go around for all the calls.

Freeconferencecalls has an online presence. Is there a way to participate in a conference call online instead of through the phone?

Yes.

They have an app. Check out the info at:

https://www.freeconferencecall.com/

You'd need a device that can handle audio and has access to either wifi or data.

I found it very helpful to participate in that manner - you can see who's on, who's talking, if for some reason the host is muted, etc.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 8:23 pm
I saw the app, but I thought it was only relevant if the host had set it up as an online meeting... I'll give it a try now. Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics