Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Mimu maxi tichel style

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 12:14 am
so I'm interested in trying such a style head covering for at home but I don't want to spend that much on an experiment.

if you wear such a style from another brand that is comfy and stays on, please share which company and where in US I can get it.
thanks,

israelmama

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 4:59 am
https://thetieurknot.com/

I never bought in US but this site has pretty scarves and they’re inexpensive.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 11:20 am
anyone have tried and true scarves that have some stretch that are in the $10 range?

smss

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 11:23 am
Wrapunzel
FYI I know a lot of people call the Mimu Maxi scarf non slip but it does slip on my head like any other scarf 🤷

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 11:25 am
smss wrote:
Wrapunzel
FYI I know a lot of people call the Mimu Maxi scarf non slip but it does slip on my head like any other scarf 🤷

probably has to do with the type of hair. it would probably slip on my head too. I want to try the look and see how I like it. but I don't want to spend so much for a trial style.

cnc

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 11:39 am
https://thetieurknot.com/

Check out the sale section

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 11:59 am
I own the mimu scarf in 2 colors. Its adorable but I wear it with a grip underneath. I dont trust it to stay on..
I will say that my go to is a chenille bec it's easiest on and off especially when I need to go down to make baby a bottle in the morn and I want to wear s.t on my head...

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 12:08 pm
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
I own the mimu scarf in 2 colors. Its adorable but I wear it with a grip underneath. I dont trust it to stay on..
I will say that my go to is a chenille bec it's easiest on and off especially when I need to go down to make baby a bottle in the morn and I want to wear s.t on my head...

good point about the chenille. that's what I wear now and while I think the tichel may be more flattering and feminine on me, I'd probably still go back to chenilles for practicality and ease.

HonesttoGod

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 12:55 pm
You can buy any square scarf and fold it into a triangle.
I have bought from H&M for $2 and they are great. I sometimes put a non-slip band underneath.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 12:58 pm
Can someone post a link from amazon? I'm having trouble finding.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics