Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Orlando

happy rock

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 7:19 am
Were you stopped at the airport and asked where you are from. Have you been able to go out at all? We plan to go in August. We don’t plan to go to the parks but will need to go to the stores and smaller outings. What has been your experience?

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Jun 15 2020, 7:54 am
You are officially supposed to quarantine for 14 days and then you are free to go anywhere. In my experience, nobody is being stopped or bothered. The airline will make you fill out a form with information. Any of this can change by august .

ilovegod

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 11:05 am
Should I be nervous to go now?

Simple1

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 11:17 am
Officially now it's the other way around where NY and surrounding areas requiring people from FL to quarantine. I don't know about it being enforced though.

Blessing1

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 11:24 am
ilovegod wrote:
Should I be nervous to go now?

It's not smart or responsible to go to a city that is seeing spikes in cases now. It's common sense.

Amarante

Post Thu, Jun 25 2020, 11:29 am
It is impossible to predict what conditions will be like in Florida in August.

However based on what is occurring now, I would imagine there would be many cases. Would anyone willingly visit New York during the height of the pandemic?

Wherever you go you would be exposing yourself to infection. Also, I am a strong believer in masks, but Florida is ghastly hot in the summer and so you would need to wear a mask for long periods of time when you are outside. I mention this because if you live in a hot place, typically people like to stay inside as much as possible where there is air conditioning so it isn't as bad to wear the mask because they are wearing it for limited amounts of time and would go from home to car to indoor place rather than spend all day walking around sight seeing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics