Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Bruriah

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 20 2020, 12:13 am
Looking for information on Bruriah- middle school. Any information would be helpful. As I need a school for my daughter.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Aug 20 2020, 12:19 am
Teachers nice, warm, creative, its academic, and the students love it.

what makes it a good match for your daugher?

Hashkafa level? aspiration?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 20 2020, 12:28 am
I don’t know if it’s a good fit but I have a few nieces that graduated from there and they’re of similar hashkafa to us and they seem to fit in well. My nieces started in the high school and not the middle school. Since we are new to the area, I would like to make an informed decision.

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Aug 20 2020, 4:02 am
You’re looking for information about JEC, not Bruriah. You might get better answers if you change your subject.
I went to bruriah and had an amazing grade but if was over a decade ago. If your nieces are older be aware that the high school has changed a lot in the last number of years and doesn’t have the same quality of reputation it once had.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Thu, Aug 20 2020, 5:14 am
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
You’re looking for information about JEC, not Bruriah. You might get better answers if you change your subject.
I went to bruriah and had an amazing grade but if was over a decade ago. If your nieces are older be aware that the high school has changed a lot in the last number of years and doesn’t have the same quality of reputation it once had.

Bruriah starts in 6th grade.
It includes middle school.

amother
Orange

Post Thu, Aug 20 2020, 7:23 am
It's expensive. Even the supplies year every list... it's a lot. Education is great. Kids seem diverse but nice. Parents are pretty diverse, so kids get exposed to a lot.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics