Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
In NY to shop for simcha, where to go?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 10:08 am
I'm coming to Brooklyn for a work thing and want to shop for a late January bar mitzvah that I'm making. I have two young elementary daughters and myself to shop for. Where can I go to get nice stuff, not exorbitant? Hoping to spend under $100 for each daughter, and under $300 for myself for his bo bayom party. We didn't shop for succos this year because of shut downs, so we can all use shabbos stuff too for when he leins.

This is my first bar mitzvah and all suggestions are appreciated!!

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 10:15 am
Elzee

meme6

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 10:34 am
Exquisite since there are sales then, udel for teenage girls.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 11:47 am
Thanks for the replies! No teenage girls, just a 5 and 9 year old, and myself. Will try exquisite. I don't think elzee has what I'm looking for, based on the last time I was there (there really wasn't much tbh). Any other recommendations?

-Sunnygirl

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 12:00 pm
Junee Jr or Fallons for your girls
Fame on central ave (5towns), fashion island, brendas for yourself

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 12:03 pm
fashion island! got my vort dress there and some of my sheva b outfits. I could email u pics so u can get an idea of the type of style

amother
Orange

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 12:20 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks for the replies! No teenage girls, just a 5 and 9 year old, and myself. Will try exquisite. I don't think elzee has what I'm looking for, based on the last time I was there (there really wasn't much tbh). Any other recommendations?

Oh the 2 girls are young I would try kidichic and in January most stores are 50% off so I would try judys book also

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 12:37 pm
I've been twice to kidichic and checked their website too ... I can't find anything for them for shabbos, let alone the party. Will try junee jr's too. Any other suggestions? (The bar mitzvah is in January, so gotta shop now)

ra_mom

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 1:12 pm
Fashion Island in Flatbush for yourself. Sweet Things for the girls. Start off by checking out Instagram pages.

In BP, Tiny Town for the girls and Brenda's for yourself. While you're in the Brenda's area, also check out Junee's for all of you in case they have anything for you guys.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries