Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Were the streets plowed in your neighborhood?

Were the streets plowed in your neighborhood?
Yes  
 70%  [ 24 ]
No  
 29%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 34

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 10:05 am
The streets in my neighborhood were not plowed yet. Looks like deblasio doesnt care that we are tax paying citizens and is refusing to plow our neighborhood. Anyone else have the same problem? Is there anything that can be done about it?

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 10:09 am
My street was not plowed at all , I monsey , public transportation not operating in my are (loop 1) because not plowed, all other buses in Rockland county running on schedule At wits end

amother
Hotpink

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 10:11 am
In Monsey, some streets are plowed and many not. They focus more on the main roads.

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 10:13 am
I live in a cul de sac in the Monsey area and we were plowed . But they usually do a better job on the main roads first.

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 10:17 am
Brooklyn- no

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 11:15 am
Monsey here. Not plowed yet.

Kumphort

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 11:17 am
Keep track of plows. Not sure if you can put in a request here
https://plownyc.cityofnewyork.us/plownyc/

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 12:08 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
Monsey here. Not plowed yet.

I just got to my office and was surprised how clean the roads were. The entire way from Chestnut Ridge, including side roads , beginning of Airmont, Saddle River, Rt 59, Robert Pitt etc. the roads all were nice and clean. I always wonder how they make the decision of where they are plowing first. Of course each village/town has their own system and some do a better and quicker job than others.

out-of-towner

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 12:12 pm
My son just informed me that he saw a plow in the streets. I don't know if I 100% believe my 6 year old, but I guess so. I'm in Far Rockaway. However it is still snowing here, or at least it was 15 minutes ago when I last checked. But yeah.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 12:41 pm
out-of-towner wrote:
My son just informed me that he saw a plow in the streets. I don't know if I 100% believe my 6 year old, but I guess so. I'm in Far Rockaway. However it is still snowing here, or at least it was 15 minutes ago when I last checked. But yeah.

I would guess that given how far far rockaway is from the rest of the city they assign 1 plow to that area to circle around.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries