Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Reliable but inexpensive Car Service in Brooklyn/Flatbush?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 11:10 am
ISO a reliable but inexpensive car service in Brooklyn. I am planning on taking a car service everyday to work, so I need them to be reliable and inexpensive but I have never really taken car services. Can you recommend one? and no I don't have a smartphone so Uber and Lyft are out.

chili-n-cholent

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 11:17 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
ISO a reliable but inexpensive car service in Brooklyn. I am planning on taking a car service everyday to work, so I need them to be reliable and inexpensive but I have never really taken car services. Can you recommend one? and no I don't have a smartphone so Uber and Lyft are out.

EZ car service 7188885555
or BP car 7182712345
tic tok 7180066666
usually charge $8 for local
I wouldn't recommend church or any other non Jewish ones as I found they're not reliable if you need for the morning rush, the jewish ones will tell you if and when they cant have a driver right away, church or peublo will say 5 min and you might just wait 15 to 20 whereas the jewish companies drivers usually call you to tell you where they're up to and exactly how long they'll be by u

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 11:27 am
thank you very much for your reply!
I should have specified in my OP that I am in Flatbush, cuz I tried the first two and they said that its more expensive cuz they are originating in Boro Park. I didn't get through to the third one, not sure if the number you posted is correct. Any ideas for Flatbush?

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 11:44 am
You actually are better off with car service like Church Avenue since their system works that they send out a message every time they get a call and the closesr6 driver picks up the call.

If this will be a steady daily trip, maybe call Tavor or Golden Express and work out a deal. Both of these, btw, are cheaper than the ones listed above.

amother
Khaki

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 11:46 am
I've always had good luck with Eastland - 718-382-6868. Also don't forget Uber and Lyft.

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 12:22 pm
Another vote for Eastland. They are on Avenue P between East 29th Street and Nostrand Avenue.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 04 2020, 12:34 pm
Thank you so much for all your replies! So eastland was the cheapest so far as they originate in Flatbush. Any other ideas for car service companies that are located in Flatbush/Midwood?

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 9:42 pm
Any other reliable car services in the BP area?

strawberry cola

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 10:14 pm
Guadelapane
718 621 0404
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries