Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where can I learn to be a professional organizer?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 2:13 pm
I am located in Far Rockaway and am looking to become a professional organizer. Please post any leads or experiences and cost.
Thanks!

imasinger

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 2:21 pm
You can practice on me via Zoom. Smile. I'll give a good reference...

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 2:23 pm
imasinger wrote:
You can practice on me via Zoom. Smile. I'll give a good reference...

Perhaps when I'm on the other side of my coursework!

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 3:02 pm
Simplifized is advertising a course right now. I believe I saw the ad in the Ami Living.
Email rlevy@simplifized.com

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 3:18 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
Simplifized is advertising a course right now. I believe I saw the ad in the Ami Living.

Thank you!!
Has anyone taken her course?

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 3:19 pm
You can do courses and get certified but take that offer , seriously. In the frum world, your work experience/ word of mouth speaks loudest. Just start working charging under the going rate and get the experience. If you are good at it, you are good at it. This is a natural born talent and if you have it you have it.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 3:22 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
You can do courses and get certified but take that offer , seriously. In the frum world, your work experience/ word of mouth speaks loudest. Just start working charging under the going rate and get the experience. If you are good at it, you are good at it. This is a natural born talent and if you have it you have it.

Thanks! Ya, bH I have a real knack for it. I've done small spaces for people in the past and they've wanted to hire me, but I feel like there is a missing detail here or there that I would just want a course to ensure that I have all of the wrinkles ironed out.

agreer

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 3:24 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:

100% this. You either have it or you don't.

I know a few women who took courses. None are as successful as the woman who has an inborn talent for putting stuff away in the right places - she was organizing her own stuff way before it became popular. She is amazing. The others are ok.

amother
Sienna

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 3:31 pm
agreer wrote:
100% this. You either have it or you don't.

I know a few women who took courses. None are as successful as the woman who has an inborn talent for putting stuff away in the right places - she was organizing her own stuff way before it became popular. She is amazing. The others are ok.

Who is she!?😀

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 4:30 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:

She's full. Thank you though for taking the time to post!

agreer

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 5:12 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Who is she!?😀

I'll just say she lives in Los Angeles. If you really must know, PM me.

I'm sure that all LAers know who I mean.

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 5:40 pm
rivky brodie in lakewood
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries