Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Do you have to rub it in??
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 12:43 pm
Hugs, it’s really hard. However, social media is here to stay and so are the people who choose to post their vacations instead of keeping them to themselves. It’s not easy to be told not to look and to try to be happy for them or happy with what you’ve got, but what I’ve learned is that it’s more possible to change yourself than to expect it from others.

No matter how preachy and annoying it sounds, social media can be very unhealthy. (Coming from a social media user)

Wishing you many happy distractions!

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 12:45 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
Hugs, it’s really hard. However, social media is here to stay and so are the people who choose to post their vacations instead of keeping them to themselves. It’s not easy to be told not to look and to try to be happy for them or happy with what you’ve got, but what I’ve learned is that it’s more possible to change yourself than to expect it from others.

No matter how preachy and annoying it sounds, social media can be very unhealthy. (Coming from a social media user)

And if all else fails I suppose you can always be like me and live vicariously through your amother color lol

Crookshanks

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 12:52 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
And if all else fails I suppose you can always be like me and live vicariously through your amother color lol

What if someone's amother color is natural? Do they need to be extra careful to always apply sunscreen?

amother
Indigo

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 1:32 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:

This. Just yesterday I heard a shuir from our Rav and he said social media is definitely the hardest nesayon of this generation. He says some pretty harsh things on women that post themselves and their lives on social media. I'm feeling much better about all this after listening to the shuir.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries