Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Superbowl LV
Previous  1  2

Which team are you rooting for?
Chief's and Mahomes  
 47%  [ 19 ]
Buccs and Brady  
 52%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 40

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Feb 07 2021, 9:15 pm
I love Brady, most people who don’t are clearly jealous.

amother
Pink

Post Sun, Feb 07 2021, 9:42 pm
Last year I volunteered at a nursing home and watched the game with the elderly living there. We rooted for the KC since they were the underdogs. This year, I feel sad knowing that there are so many elderly people who are isolated in their nursing home without access to the outside world as we cannot volunteer there and some of them have nobody in their lives. I dont understand why this game is allowed to be played with covid still going strong and so many people suffering. Seems contradictory and like a smack in the face. Couldnt they have waited a year or so for the pandemic to be over before going back to fun stuff like playing ball? I find it extremely insensitive.
That said, my understanding is that Biden spoke which is unusual for a president to do, and that none of the players were kneeling at the national anthem. So glad that protest is over now that they got their Messiah in the white house, hope that means that nothing could go wrong from this point forward. And maybe it also means that the pandemic is over since its a bit hypocritical to have a game when so many people are still on lockdown.

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Feb 07 2021, 9:49 pm
We had wings and popcorn cauliflower. Veggies and dip. And the big treat, soda! The boys were quite excited about the soda. Tom Brady fans here!

amother
Ruby

Post Sun, Feb 07 2021, 9:57 pm
I'm just curious- those of you who are watching, are you watching because you like football and are enjoying the actual game? or more for the 'hock'/food/family time?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 07 2021, 10:26 pm
Congrats Buccs.

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Feb 07 2021, 10:34 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
I'm just curious- those of you who are watching, are you watching because you like football and are enjoying the actual game? or more for the 'hock'/food/family time?

No family time here. My husband does not approve of me watching. I get to enjoy all by myself!

fleetwood

Post Mon, Feb 08 2021, 7:39 am
[quote="amother [ Khaki ]"]I love Brady, most people who don’t are clearly jealous.[/qu

Not true. Many people hate him Bec of all the cheating he's done in the past.

amother
Gold

Post Mon, Feb 08 2021, 8:16 am
Tom Brady wow talk about aging gracefully!
He maintains a strict regimen including good sleep hygiene, exercise, brain exercises and no gluten, no sugar, no dairy. Reminds me we can learn something from everyone.

doctorima

Post Thu, Feb 11 2021, 2:59 pm
I was at the game, and it was an amazing experience from start to finish!! I just wish it would have been more competitive, as the Chiefs' performance was a big letdown and made the 2nd half pretty anti-climactic (other than the streaker).

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Feb 11 2021, 3:25 pm
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:
I love Brady, most people who don’t are clearly jealous.

Nope. Its his complete and utter lack of class.

Patrick Mahomes congratulated Brady after the Super Bowl. Pure class.

What Brady loses, he snubs the other QB. Totally classless.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics