Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Pottery barn kids discount?

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 7:00 am
Looking to purchase a piece of furniture from them. The piece itself is costly but then on top there’s almost $200 in taxes and delivery fees. Anyone know how /when to get promo code etc to bring the cost down? Tysm!

eduardo

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 8:31 am
I believe you can get a 15% off coupon by signing up for email updates

As far as shipping, discounts would never apply to furniture. For furniture delivery you are charged one flat rate per order, with the rate depending on total cost of furniture (over or under 1k) and how far you are from a distribution center. It’s then the same rate no matter how many pieces of furniture you add to the order

eduardo

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 8:33 am
Also I usually shop there with my pottery barn credit card, which gives 10% back in rewards. Every $250 spent earns a $25 gift card

Alternatively, you can sign up for the Key Rewards (their free program) which gives back 3% back on all purchases

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 8:47 am
Ok ty, not really interested in cash back on future purchase or a credit card. It seems like they stopped the email sign up discount- but if anyone knows differently plz share. I’m ok with paying a delivery fee but it took an already expensive item and made it way too expensive.

Does anyone know if they do site wide discounts for. Memorial Day?

eduardo

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 9:29 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Does anyone know if they do site wide discounts for. Memorial Day?

They are currently doing their Memorial Day sale right now. If the product you added wasn’t on sale than it isn’t a part of it

Another option is to try an outlet and see if they have what you want for a discount, that’s where all the returned and floor sample pieces go

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 10:05 am
eduardo wrote:
They are currently doing their Memorial Day sale right now. If the product you added wasn’t on sale than it isn’t a part of it

Another option is to try an outlet and see if they have what you want for a discount, that’s where all the returned and floor sample pieces go

Ty, I x know they even had outlets. Currently on bed rest so maybe I ll try to call a few ...

amother
Cerulean

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 10:14 am
call them and ask. it worked for me when I ordered a 1000$ hutch a few years back. they gave me 10 or 15 % off. can't hurt to ask.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics