Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Spending a gift card on a kitchen appliance

How many fridges refrigerators and freezers do you have?
1 of each and its sufficient  
 25%  [ 1 ]
1 of each and always short on space  
 0%  [ 0 ]
More than 1 of each and I use more freezer space  
 75%  [ 3 ]
More than 1 of each and I use more space in the refrigerator  
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Sweet Sour

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 9:18 am
Is it silly to have more refrigerator space rather than in freezer?

BatyaEsther

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 9:25 am
I have a side by side in my kitchen and a “Standard” top freezer /bottom fridge in my basement. My freezers are both always full. (I sale shop and horde).
My basement fridge is mostly empty-except Shabbos if I have company or YT when I need to buy in advance and / or have a lot of cooking going on. There are days I could use more fridge. Days I could use more freezer, but for the most part, it works.

Bubby6

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 9:30 am
BatyaEsther wrote:
I have a side by side in my kitchen and a “Standard” top freezer /bottom fridge in my basement. My freezers are both always full. (I sale shop and horde).
My basement fridge is mostly empty-except Shabbos if I have company or YT when I need to buy in advance and / or have a lot of cooking going on. There are days I could use more fridge. Days I could use more freezer, but for the most part, it works.

Same

Blessing1

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 9:34 am
I have a regular fridge/freezer and a separate big freezer. My big freezer is always full. The only time I find myself needing more refrigerator space is erev/over yom tov.

Goody2shoes

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 9:34 am
No it isn't. I have one of each cuz we're just two people. But growing up mom had 3 fridges and two freezers. With an army of kids and guest, you just need to have more ready and fresh food available.

zaq

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 1:34 pm
Whatever works for you. If you like to shop or cook in bulk, more freezer space is what you need.

mizle10

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 1:56 pm
I have a french door fridge/freezer, a side by side fridge freezer, and a chest freezer.

Freezer space is a must for me.
Milk last a while where I live so I buy milk, juice, and yogurt in bulk and that goes in my second freezer.

If I had to pick only one, it would be a second freezer.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars