Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Clothes for children on a tight budget
Previous  1  2

smile11

Post Sun, May 30 2021, 2:18 am
I just complimented someone today on her child outfit she says oh I bought the top and pants from Walmart and make my own designs with my cricket machine may be an idea if your creative

gande

Post Sun, May 30 2021, 2:23 am
check out the jewish stores/websites some have 50% off sales already. Little legs company is cheap. Kidichic will be cheaper in a few weeks. I find jewish brands are better quality, more tznius, and not that much more expensive. Oh and I try to buy dresses it comes out cheaper than a top and a skirt.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, May 30 2021, 7:58 am
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
We’re are you located.
In Lakewood Clover/sage had girls t-shirts 12.99 and dresses $16.99 (other stores selling double - trying to figure that out).

They sell previous season's merchandise. That's how they can afford to be so cheap.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, May 30 2021, 8:00 am
Hashemlovesme2 wrote:
I just complimented someone today on her child outfit she says oh I bought the top and pants from Walmart and make my own designs with my cricket machine may be an idea if your creative

Some of.my siblings own the Cricut (or comparable). FYI, it's not usually cheaper. They do it for fun and for the unique designs they can create, definitely not for the savings! The vinyl is quite pricey and it takes a lot of time. Time is money!

zigi

Post Sun, May 30 2021, 8:32 am
Tottini has This seasons dresses for 16. There are some clearance dresses for 7.

leaf

Post Sun, May 30 2021, 10:24 am
if you know someone traveling from israel, you can ask that they bring you clothing from bazaar strauss....

amother
Puce

Post Sun, May 30 2021, 10:59 am
Kidichic has now very good prices.

zigi

Post Sun, May 30 2021, 11:06 am
Kidichic now has free shipping for over 50$ check Instagram for the cofeand tottoni has extra 15 percent off on top of sale prices..
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics