Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Need reviews on the *Slimmest* cellphone

MahPitom

Post Sun, Mar 09 2008, 8:16 pm
I use a cellphone only on evenings if I go to a simcha, or on Sundays if I’m not with the family and need to do some quick phone calls. Total is roughly 60 minutes a month but what bothers me most is lugging around this huge klutz in my purse. Before I buy a new trendy phone, I want feedback. I’m looking for something that “all it does is phone calls” I am not looking for a toy gadget with cameras and keyboards and who knows what.

The next requirement is that it must be as skinny as possible, as thin as a credit card. The length is fine, it can be longish (it’s more comfortable to hold) but as long as it’s skinny. Most people don’t buy models like those because the battery doesn’t hold too long, but I use it rarely.

So the end question: Do you have one like that? If yes, which model is it, and what’s your feedback?

myfriends715

Post Sun, Mar 09 2008, 10:51 pm
shnoop.com is having a great deal on a very slim phone today... its unlocked which means it works w/ any sim card.

NEW Motorola F3 Unlocked Ultraslim GSM Cell Phone - Free S&H inly 29.99

its a great price!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics