Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Wyndham Bentley Brook in Jiminy peak

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 3:05 pm
I am looking for people who have been to Jiminy peak this summer and stayed at this hotel. What are the amenities provided by the hotel outside of the room? We're the pools very busy? Are there any activities on site that kids can enjoy? Also in the room itself, for those that have stayed in suites with a kitchen was the stove a glass cooktop or grates? I am trying to plan my food situation. Any advice about staying there would be helpful.

amother
Chicory

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 3:09 pm
We stayed there last year. We took a 1 bedroom suite. The living room/main room had a couch that opened into a double bed. We also brought a blowup mattress. There’s a small kitchen but it’s not kosher. I brought along a George Foreman grill and sandwich maker. There’s a pool and of course the mountain attractions during the day. It was an enjoyable stay. The rooms were comfortable. Nothing fancy at all.

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 3:13 pm
I’m a Wyndham owner. I honestly don’t remember the cooktop; we kashered the oven And didn’t use the stovetop. There is one outdoor pool and it was empty when I was there.

Why don’t you call them with your questions and or go on the website?

https://clubwyndham.wyndhamdes.....brook

amother
Chicory

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 4:22 pm
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
I’m a Wyndham owner. I honestly don’t remember the cooktop; we kashered the oven And didn’t use the stovetop. There is one outdoor pool and it was empty when I was there.

Why don’t you call them with your questions and or go on the website?

https://clubwyndham.wyndhamdes.....brook

That’s so cool that you’re an owner. Do you have people staying in your unit most of the time? When do you go?
I think there are 2 burners on a glass top on the counter. I don’t even remember the oven. Maybe it was a microwave?

amother
Springgreen

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 5:02 pm
I was at Jiminey peak last week but stayed next door in the Jiminey peak resort. We checked out the Wyndham hotel while we were there and they had a cool indoor/outdoor pool which was pretty full at the time. There’s a little archway from the indoor section to the outdoor section that you can swim through. They had a nice hot tub in a gazebo out there which was empty at times and had adults in it at times. They also had a fun game room. We had fun exploring the grounds and hiking around. Besides the mountain activities. We had a blast and very relaxing time in the area.

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 5:53 pm
amother [ Chicory ] wrote:
That’s so cool that you’re an owner. Do you have people staying in your unit most of the time? When do you go?
I think there are 2 burners on a glass top on the counter. I don’t even remember the oven. Maybe it was a microwave?

Ownership doesn’t mean I own a Single unit, I have access to Wyndham resorts across the world. We use them for vacations or long weekends or pesach. (There is definitely a microwave too) but yes we do rent out on occasion too
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics