Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Dr. Yaakov Berman of Jerusalem??

amother

Post Tue, Apr 08 2008, 12:37 pm
Anyone heard of him? Someone suggested I go to him. Any info on him would be greatly appreciated since I live in the States and I want to know if it pays to go all the way to Israel to see him.

Thanks,

Imaonwheels

Post Tue, Apr 08 2008, 4:21 pm
He is very famous and controversial. He says things like eat 14 berries exactly, and a lsp of olive oil at exactly x'o clock. In other words not out of the box. DH knows him (and believes in these things) much more than I do. He made dh's first shidduch.

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Apr 09 2008, 5:16 am
I went to consult with him many, many years ago. Can't even remember about what.
He is quite well known. Take into account that he is going to tell you to make major, major dietary changes. He has written books (book?) you know. Maybe you should read his book before you hop on a plane.

amother

Post Wed, Apr 09 2008, 5:35 pm
Thanks for the info Imaonwheels and ChossidMom.
I think for now I won't be making a special trip to see him. I'm not ready to make such drasstic dietary changes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions