Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
20 month old so sleepy and weak

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 19 2021, 1:52 pm
Hi! My 20 month is worrying me. She usually is very active. Last night she was super cranky and I didnt know what to do. At 5:45 pm I finally put her in her crib and she fell asleep right away (usually bedtime is 7) this morning I thought she would wake up super early but she didnt. She woke up regular time around 7. She usually naps around 10 for 2 hours. She woke up after her nap and just wanted to be held and lay next to me which she never does! Now shes sleeping near me again! She never just falls asleep anywhere! It's usually in her crib when its naptime/bedtime. She is just so limp and tired! No other symptoms really. I just heard that the pediatrician is bombed with people and flu and viruses are rampant. So want to ask you wise ladies first.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Dec 19 2021, 1:53 pm
Check her temperature. Sounds like she’s coming down with something.

amother
Garnet

Post Sun, Dec 19 2021, 1:55 pm
Definitely call the pediatrician

amother
Magnolia

Post Sun, Dec 19 2021, 1:55 pm
When she is awake is she alert and responsive? If she is lethargic even then, take her to the doctor.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 19 2021, 1:58 pm
As I hit submit on my post she started to vomit 😥 no fever. She is responsive and answering my questions. She is reading books now.

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Dec 19 2021, 2:00 pm
Could it be teething? That's what the ped said about my baby when he fell asleep on the carpet and was warm and threw up.

happy chick

Post Sun, Dec 19 2021, 2:01 pm
most likely a virus of some sort. there are so many t hings going around now. maybe ask your pediatrician if you can come in just to do a cbc. make sure nothing is way out of range.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics