Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
Calling all BTs...HELP ME PLEASE!
Previous  1  2  3

amother

Post Mon, Apr 14 2008, 9:19 pm
Tis is not as intresting or life changing as ur storys, but reading everyone's story got me in the mood for sharing

my father comes from an extremly chassidish family. he's the black sheep. we grew up in a very frum comunity and went to reg. frum schools. but my parents house condredicted with everything we learned at school. From kashrus to shabbos stuff, everything. when I was in high school I started hanging out with boys and began dressing more and more untznuis. my parents didnt mind. I'm a deep thinker and tried to understand all that was going on around me....but as a teenager, boys r alot more fun! I was threatened to being thrown out of school but just laughed the whole thing off. Then one day while I was hanging out at the mall I did one of these horscope things and it said "change your ways for your headed in the wrong direction". That really got me thinking and I couldnt sleep the whole night. Within a day or 2 a teacher approached a friend and I and we had this long long talk. B'kitzur it led to alot of fighting with my parents( they thought they were frum enough) and fighting with my brother (who btw is very very frum today...ironically) always being questioned and intergated with everything I did....but b"h today I try hard to stay away from that road I once was headed down.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics