Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Births
Mazel Tov!
Previous  1  2

Health is a Virture

Post Tue, Apr 22 2008, 6:33 am
stem wrote:
Mazal Tov! So... (drum roll)... how much does he weigh?

haven't really been on this sight, or rather any computer...with cleaning for pesach and taking care of newborn, so just found this thread.

He weighed 2.44 kilo 5 pounds 5 ounces (I was only two days early!!). but he has soo much hair, his hair must weigh a couple of ounces, lol.

Baruch hashem though by 3 weeks of age, he already weighed 7 pounds, and now by 5 weeks of age...I don't know how much, but I can tell you that I have been nursing all morning, and I mean all morning, so much that at 1:30 pm we have not left the house to go on any chol hamoed trip because I was too busy nursing and couldn't help the others get ready to get out of the house.

My labor was amazing!!! I admit, pushing was a breeze, his head is nice and small, and labor was painful, but amazing....will share my birth story at some later date.

Now I am trying to figure out how to get a passport or visa for him....

bye bye

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Apr 22 2008, 10:02 am
Coming to the States?

happyone

Post Tue, Apr 22 2008, 10:17 am
Mazel Tov!

Health is a Virture

Post Tue, Apr 22 2008, 2:19 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
Coming to the States?

am considering coming for the wedding, but only if I can get a passport for baby and if I can get a ticket for a short enough stay, etc. At least I am not nursing a 2 year old this time around (big reason why I didn't go for your wedding!)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Births