Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Iso all tips for organizing papergoods

busy mommy

Post Wed, Feb 02 2022, 5:34 pm
I have a wide cabinet I use for all my paper goods such as paper plates, bowls, cutlery, cups, napkins, as well as ziploc bags, paper towel, and silver foil. I need tips and organizers on how to keep it neat.

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Feb 02 2022, 6:18 pm
I got a large (I think 18") Lazy Susan for cups, hot cup and lids. It works really well. Its perfect so the little kids don't have to reach in too far in order to grab what they need.

amother
Opal

Post Wed, Feb 02 2022, 6:19 pm
I just visited someone with the most amazing house. her disposables cabinet featured clear plastic bins, each labeled with a different kind of paper good, like "cold cups" "Hot cups" "napkins" "Forks" "spoons" "Freezer bags" "wax paper" "Paper towels". It was a huge cabinet and looked like something out of a commercial kitchen. If yours isn't quite that big, you would either use smaller bins and replenish more often; or store items standing up in the bins rather than lying down in them (Might have to use a different shape bin), or have fewer categories and put, all wraps in one, all cups in another, all flatware in a third rather than have separate bins for each type of cup, wrap and flatware. If you do this, I'd keep each subtype in a separate ziplok bag within the bin. Or you could get a tallish bin with compartments divided like a case of wine bottles, and stand each type of flatware or wrap in its own compartment.

busy mommy

Post Wed, Feb 02 2022, 7:30 pm
I like the sound of clear bins, any links to what you are referring to?

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Feb 03 2022, 1:13 am
https://mdesignhomedecor.com/e.....D_BwE

These look very nice in my pantry. It comes in many sizes. And they have excellent customer service.

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Feb 03 2022, 2:08 am
Plates, bowls, foil pan in wide cupboard
Cutlery in a drawer in separate containers
Cups lay behind cutlery containers (rest of cups stored in cupboard
Bags in another drawer
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics