Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Crossbody bag

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 30 2022, 8:07 pm
I recently heard someone talk about how crossbody bogs are not so tznius. I x want to get into the yes and no of it.
I wear a crossbody bag because I find it so convenient when out with kids- not falling off my hand/ shoulder and x something I need to hold. But I d like to switch to something else..

Which bag should I look for now?

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, Mar 30 2022, 8:18 pm
ugh. I've never heard that. crossbody bags are much better for your back, especially if you carry lots. I'm sticking with mine so I keep a healthy back

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Mar 30 2022, 8:47 pm
Can you please post a link for a nice crossbody bag.

Rosemarie

Post Wed, Mar 30 2022, 9:06 pm
Crossbody bags are not in essence not tznius, just like any other article of clothing. It depends who is wearing them. Something may be too fitted, too low cut for that specific person, but lok just fine on the next... Being that they cross over the bust, they do accentuate some people's bust, and it is really awful looking then. I think it's more a problem for bustier women, but I'm not sure of that really. I just noticed on some ppl it looks awful. So really, everyone should look at themselves in the mirror with a critical eye and judge for themselves. Or ask a trusted friend.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 30 2022, 9:30 pm
Rosemarie wrote:
Crossbody bags are not in essence not tznius, just like any other article of clothing. It depends who is wearing them. Something may be too fitted, too low cut for that specific person, but lok just fine on the next... Being that they cross over the bust, they do accentuate some people's bust, and it is really awful looking then. I think it's more a problem for bustier women, but I'm not sure of that really. I just noticed on some ppl it looks awful. So really, everyone should look at themselves in the mirror with a critical eye and judge for themselves. Or ask a trusted friend.

Ty but if you read my quote I’m not discussing debating this just looking for chic and practical alternative
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics