Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Does Blue Ribbon fruit store sell its chometz?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 09 2022, 10:16 pm
My son bought some mezonos today at Blue Ribbon fruit store on Avenue J. He says the "sell by" date is from before Pesach but it's not hard or spoiled. But before eating it, he asked if the store is Jewish owned, and if so, do they sell their chometz - anyone know?

amother
Charcoal

Post Thu, Jun 09 2022, 10:19 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My son bought some mezonos today at Blue Ribbon fruit store on Avenue J. He says the "sell by" date is from before Pesach but it's not hard or spoiled. But before eating it, he asked if the store is Jewish owned, and if so, do they sell their chometz - anyone know?

I cant answer your question because I dont know but please dont eat anything that has already expired. You can have him take it back and get something that isnt expired instead. They should have removed it from their shelves so they shouldnt have a problem giving you a refund or exchanging the item to something that isnt expired yet.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 10 2022, 10:13 am
Bump - does anyone know if Blue Ribbon is Jewish owned, and if so, do they sell their chometz?

amother
Linen

Post Fri, Jun 10 2022, 11:26 am
It’s owned by a chasidish guy from Williamsburg. I can’t imagine they don’t sell their chametz.

There’s probably a sign up in the store. Or you can ask.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries