Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Somerton, NE Philly

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 21 2023, 4:12 pm
Looking into communities...

Does anyone know about Somerton? I heard it's right near NE Philly. Is it the same community or different? Can someone tell me about these 2 communities and what's it like to live in Philadelphia and Pennsylvania in general?

I currently live in Brooklyn, on the yeshivish side, upper 20s and 2 little kids.

sarahlieba

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 12:19 pm
I’m from NE Philly. Somerton is far north east Philly. Both communities are great. I’m more biased towards my community because I live here Smile Somerton has more Russian speaking Jews. Both are very diverse and beautiful communities. Very warm and welcoming. And definitely growing BH. We have 1 day school in NE and one across the town in Bala Cynwyd. We have 2 boys high schools and one girls high school. And one mixed elementary and mixed high school. 4 kosher restaurants in the NE and one big kosher supermarket. Plus Lakewood is only 1.15 hours away Smile any other questions or if you’re interested in visiting for shabbos don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating