Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Synthetic wig for an updo

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 11:59 am
Has anyone used a synthetic wig for an updo for a wedding?

My brother in laws wedding is coming up and I want to have most of my wig up and not have to deal with not having a nice sheitel for sheva brachos.

I was thinking to buy a very inexpensive wig that will look great day of but I can basically get rid of immediately after.

amother
Daylily

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 12:17 pm
I don't see why not. Although you wouldn't be able to do a style using any tools with heat as synthetic can't deal with heat, so no curling tongs or iron.
You might be able to get a wig already styled into an updo-I've definitely seen some pretty ones over time. They're very popular for cosplay or other dressing up, so it might be worth looking for a prestyled.

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 2:44 pm
Many brands synthetic wigs nowadays are heat resistant meaning it can handle hot tools, obviously used carefully and while wig is wet...
Where are you located?

amother
Lime

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 2:45 pm
Shein have stunning synthetic wigs that I'm sure will look nice for at least 1 night.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels